Don't Know What To Mix?
Click Here To Search By Ingredient
There are 1359 recipes in the database.
Tips on searching:
- Avoid using proprietary names such as Jack Daniel's, instead just type "bourbon" and you will broaden your search. Some cocktails require specific brands, so searching for Jack Daniel's might turn up 1 or 2 results.
- Sometimes we just cannot escape using names, so let's say you have a bottle of Grand Marnier, do not try to type "blend of cognac with bitter orange", just use their real names - "Grand Marnier".
- Be creative! If you have fresh lemons or limes, you can make lemonade, lemon juice, lime juice and sour mix.
- Don't forget that you can usually make such things as symple syrup if you have sugar and water.
- We have included many condiments such as maraschino cherries, eggs, olives, pickles, etc. If you have any and wish to use them, write their singular forms so write "olive" instead of "olives", "maraschino cherry" instead of "maraschino cherries", etc.
- Water is required for some of the recipes, but don't worry about including it in your list because we automatically assume that you are near a sink.